50%+ US, plus emerging markets
b2b enterprise-grade software-centric adaptation tech
- A mass convergence of top-tier talent and capital is catalyzing a climate goldrush
- The adaptation side is where we’ll see the biggest software-centric winners
- There will be ubiquitous picks-and-shovels unicorns powering this next chapter — the best venture returns will be generated by enterprise-grade B2B commerciality
- Unique top-of-the-funnel access is our alpha, powered by a global grassroots community of strategic LPs, venture partners and co-investors — we see everything in emerging markets and know how to win, where.
- This is NOT an impact fund — we are a financials-first, market rate return fund
- We are NOT chasing carbon market multiples — offset revenue may become a cherry on top, but cannot drive the entire commercial strategy
- We do NOT fund venture educations — we back 2nd+ -time founders with deep sector expertise and the ability to attract the best teams, funds, partners and customers
- We like hardware, but love software — hardware is ideally the wedge, with recurring revenue generated by IP-heavy software
- We are a collaborative and curious team, driven by humility, passion and humor
- Our GPs have been investing and operating in emerging markets for a decade+; you can read more about Hayden and Kyane.
- Our venture partners are climate founders on-the-ground, from Mexico City to Nairobi, Cape Town and beyond; interested VPs can apply here.